Top 5 Reasons your Enterprise must change its Email Service Provider and also save big on cost
1. Avoid the problem of having multiple vendors for email security With an intention of strengthening your email security, you often end up hiring multiple vendors. But such a situation can create havoc, and can itself open the doors to data security breaches. Switching to a single provider that can take care of the various aspects of email security is the best solution to this problem.
2. Fight data theft and loss of reputation arising from insider threats Protecting your digital assets becomes all the more challenging when an employee, either knowingly or unknowingly, leaks valuable customer data or intellectual properties through email. An email service provider that uses state-of-the-art technology safeguards you against data breaches caused by insiders. This can help reduce downtime, avoid expensive legal fees and fight loss of reputation.
3. Bring in the latest technology to combat impersonation attacks Impostor emails appear to come from a colleague or a trusted business associate, and can result in a targeted employee parting with valuable information over email. Conventional Anti-Spam filters are incapable of identifying such frauds as impostor emails are low in volume, and do not contain any attachments or links. Invest in an email service provider that has access to global threat information sharing networks along with modern AI and ML based techniques to identify and block impersonation attacks.
4. Solve the problem of business emails not reaching your associates on time You work hard to create emails that engage with your business associates. Hence, it can be very frustrating to learn that some of your associates either never receive your emails, or do not receive them on time. Move to an email service provider that has best-in-industry email delivery performance.
5. Counter the issue of vendor lock-in Is your favorite office suite vendor swindling you to use its proprietary software, leading to a vendor lock-in? With proprietary software, your data is stored in a specific format, which makes it difficult, if not impossible to port out or even inter-operate with other legacy systems. It’s time to move to an open and interoperable email and collaboration software provider.